Sunday, November 15, 2009

What your professor wears

It is a sad state, the way our female professor dress. I don’t expect much, we are all engineers in the end but… OK, one lady wears long skirts and themed sweaters, very large and baggy. Another one dresses like a boyish undergrad student, in unflattering tops and mom-ish jeans or in floral tops and skirts suited for a lady farmer. And you can find the third in very mannish blouses and pants with a jean jacket thrown on top!
My fourth and up to today favorite professor is a whole other story. I can not deny it, she has style! She dresses like an attractive young woman that she is, always with a nod to trends. Here are three of her recent looks. She is cool, is she not?







And No, she is not into logos and brands. That Coach bag is in the photos because I couldn’t find anything similar to the no-name tote she is carrying! It is almost the same color though!

p.s. I am not very happy with her today. I just find out that she is trying to postpone my prelim exam because she has something else to do that day! Although I first confirm the date with her and then talked to the other two committee members. That is so unfair and irresponsible of her!
What am I to do now? Two weeks to my exam and rescheduling?!
Imagine trying to reschedule exam time with three professors that are not in school often and have the bad habit of answering their email a week late! Nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment