Wednesday, November 4, 2009

An active day

A very busy day, starting with scheduling my preliminary exam (panic!), ten thousands email, lunch with my friend, attending a protest/support for five minutes and going home and to the library and reading 20 chapters of a very huge text book!

I like to think the piece-de-resistance of this outfit is my chain belt worn as necklace. Love it!

p.s. I am being forced to use the actual pieces of my clothing rather than generic items for these looks. An issue that I have problems with. When I use pictures of generic clothes it is about a look, a color combination or a certain theme, something everyone can get inspired by or imitate. But when I use photos of my own clothes, the look becomes about me, about how this certain piece works with others or how unique something is. That is what I usually try to avoid. (“usually” being the operative word here!) But believe me, as hard as I try to find something similar to what I own on the internet, sometimes it is impossible!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Aradia
    Do you have an email address? I would like to consulte you on a techical issue that I have with the dress: too much skin!!

    Is there any way that you can create a special column in your weblog for this matters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, your belt/necklace is upside-down!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, you are so right! I didn’t notice. I am still thinking of it as a belt!
    Yes, my email is: s.shangool@gmail.com
    Yeah, I’m going to add some stuff to this weblog. By all means, send the photo and we see what we can do with it.
    Love,
    Aradia

    ReplyDelete