Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fortune!

Here I am in my “fortune teller” costume and bad lighting! I do apologize for the low quality of photos! I like to assume the bad lighting adds to the spooky factor! Haah! Please consider it part of special effects!

I wasn’t planning to reveal my identity in a bad photo (or at all!) but this is a special occasion! As for costumes I really liked to dress up as “Alice” from “Alice in Wonderland” new movie or better yet as the “White Queen” but I wasn’t in the mood and didn’t have time (re: my presentation and new research topic!) for going costume shopping, so I shopped my closet. My options were going as a Witch, a mean Fairy Queen, a Lady Pirate, or a Fortune Teller.
I have been a Witch for 7 Halloweens, and last year I dressed up as a Fae Queen due to lending my Witchy hat to a friend! So a Gypsy Fortune Teller it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment