Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Neglected

Ok, been neglecting almost everything and rescheduling my exam and stressing and lots of nail biting (figuratively!) over it.
My uniform policy has proven useful for getting ready every day.
Yesterday outfit:
Today, lunch with friend, meeting with advisor :

My winter dresses have a few things in common and I have learned to deal with those. First thing, they mostly have plunging necklines which I remedy with a top worn underneath. Then they are all minis but I think that’s why boots and tights have been invented, right? Plus wearing a top coat or long cardigan helps. The only issue I haven’t found a solution for is the short sleeves! What am I supposed to do aside from wearing long sleeved tops underneath?
And, yeah; the only time I can enjoy wearing minidresses is at winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment