Sunday, November 22, 2009

Saturday rush

Whoever said weekends are supposed to be low key was sourly mistaken. Take my day, having a guest from out of town, lunch and then me going to library to read a couple of chapters and hubby and the guest having fun sight-seeing, meeting them for coffee, back home and dinner, sending the guest on his way and then getting invited to an spontaneous after dinned gathering and staying up till 2:40 am. Very fun indeed!
It is a very good thing everything works with everything else in my closet! I ended up putting this outfit together in five minutes and even I was impressed!


I can say it was a great occasion to unveil two favorite pieces of my winter wardrobe, the top and the jacket. I am becoming very found of purple this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment