Monday, November 23, 2009

Amazing purple

Getting complements from both girls and guys is a rare and wonderful experience. You either dress for girls (unique patterns, pretty florals, different textures, amazing colors, careful details) or for guys (formfitting, monochrome, and sexy!). Also there is a third alternative: dressing for yourself! But it usually is very “hit or miss” with others because unlike you, other people for example might not be in the mood for mint and chocolate icecream and would not understand the logic behind your color combo!
Anyway, I dressed for myself today and wonder of wonders, it was approved by girls and guys alike! I am speechless!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the kind comment on my blog!

    Love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming over!
    yeah, I'm loving it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete