Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

These past few days I have locked myself at home presumably to study and just left the house in the evening for dinner or taking a walk. My outfits were the same uniform of skinny jeans and knit tunics I have been wearing every night this autumn.
For daywear, my comfy outfit for playing with cats, munching as much chocolate as I can and lounging around with a magazine and occasionally turning a page from my text book is this soft and cozy combo:
It is the only legging I ever owned and I just wear it in winter at home!
For Thanksgiving’s dinner I’m going to repeat Sunday’s (November 22) outfit. It is simple and elegant and very suitable for the small dinner party we are attending.

This year I am thankful for being healthy, having a great family and wonderful friends, for my vacation and the opportunity to visit my parents and for finally finishing my MS.

2 comments:

  1. The shoes look really cozy :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fluffy inside and have this nice trim, really cozy and warm. I don’t want to take them off when I go outside!

    ReplyDelete