Saturday, August 17, 2013

What I loved this week:

-stack heel shoes. My red and nude Tahari sandals are getting a lot of wear and I am trying to find others in the same style with only 2” heels.
-Perfumes. I am looking for a new one since my DKNY “Be Delicious” is very mild and almost nonexistence in the heat and low humidity of AZ. I apply it and before I start my car, it’s gone! I need something cool and light with staying power. I am interviewing the following: Versace Bright crystal, Dior Miss Cherie, Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude, and a few others.
-Stash teas in “Ginger Peach green tea” and “Coconut mango Oolong tea”. The coconut mango flavored tea has become my favorite breakfast tea and ginger peach is delicious with a rice muffin in the afternoon. I buy mine from Sprouts. Bon appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment