Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lifestyle changes

My life has gone through a lot of up and downs and changes in the last year: research, teaching, professional training, exams, writing a dissertation and defending it, graduating from school, living alone for 6-7 months for the first time in my life, moving to another state and city and job searching. None of these phases has been easy, none of them peaceful. It is fair to say I am dealing with a lot of anxiety and shock since everything happened in such a short time and it feels as if I am dealing with all these changes all at once.
In addition I have been forced to make some personal changes too: changing my diet due to some new allergies, change in personal style and trying to get used to AZ’s weather, change in my social environment and being away from my friends…
To be honest, I feel depressed and lost. I am trying to figure out my new self and get over the shock and depression. I have promised myself to sort everything and get on with my life by the end of August. I will be documenting my efforts here but you don’t have to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment