Sunday, August 11, 2013

What I loved this week:

-White shirtdresses. A white dress is the epitome of summer chic, in a cool breezy fabric, a flattering silhouette  and perfect fit, nothing would look better on a woman. It embodies nonchalant and carefree. In lace it is a reminiscent of boho lifestyle. In cotton it’s cool and practical. In silk it is understated luxury. Whatever your favorite style or fabric, snatch one before summer is over.
- Zodiac or horoscope bracelet /bangles. I’m not a big fan of charm bracelets since I can’t stand the jingle bell effect but having just one personalized charm in the form of my birth sign is very appealing.
-The TV series “New Girl”. I have watched both seasons and can’t wait for season three to start. The plots and characters are rather simple but well worth watching since the dialogues are very funny. Also Jess’s wardrobe is drool worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment