Sunday, August 25, 2013

Emeralds and Ikat sands

Sunday is the day of rest, isn’t it? Mine was so full of to-do lists and meet ups that the only thing I didn’t get to was resting!
Morning to afternoon was spent running errands and trekking from one side of the city to the other to get things done, having lunch and an appointment with a few people. My emerald dress gave the illusion of being pulled together. It was comfortable enough for all the running I had to do and nice enough for meeting new people. I wasn’t much creative with accessories. I just piled up every emerald green I had, from bag to necklace to a bow for my ponytail!

Got home and started cleaning up the house and organizing and getting ready for an impromptu dinner party. Maxi skirt and a nice top is my favorite “Hostess” outfit. Food stains are usually unavoidable if you are cooking and serving, so good thing I went with the Ikat print. I also got lucky and my skirt survived the evening unscratched!

No comments:

Post a Comment