Saturday, August 3, 2013

What I loved this week:

-I’m becoming obsessed with Rebecca Minkoff mini M.A.C bags. What has attracted me is not their immense popularity, but rather their ingenious design and the variety of colors and finishes they come in. Also that’s where the problem lays: which color should I buy?!!!
-Lip crayons that are both lipsticks and lip balms. For the last couple of years I have abandoned my lipsticks and am using these balm/color combos. They deposit just the right amount of color and they are moisturizing, a win-win! My current favorites are: Clinique Chubby sticks, Neutrogena color sticks and Revlon balm stains.
-Calla lilies in dark red or burgundy. Yes I know, calla lilies are overplayed but in a dark red they are just uncommon enough to add a bit of interest. Displayed either by themselves or with very delicate white blooms, I think I can live with their overdone use!

No comments:

Post a Comment