Monday, August 12, 2013

Day tripping in khaki

We set out yesterday (Sunday) to explore the sights closest to us. A gold mine, its ghost town and surrounding wilderness parks and lakes were only 30 minute drive away which made the whole daytrip very convenient.
Taking the bright sun into consideration, I went with breezy linen pants and long-sleeved cotton top and a floppy sun hat. Of course I got many weird looks but my skin thanked me at the end of the day.


Sights: Apache Junction museum, Goldfield ghost town, Lost Dutchman Wilderness park and Canyon lake:

  



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! It's nice to see you back on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Leneatiengo: I've fallen in love with the beautiful blue and deep sky here. I'm finding myself slowly. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete