Saturday, August 24, 2013

Linen and chambray

…and an ode to black maxi.

For visiting Phoenix Botanical Garden, I needed something cool which could protect me from the sun. Also comfortable to walk in for a couple of hours. Afterward we planned to explore a new shopping mall, so the outfit should have looked pulled together and not sloppy. A very tall order. It was achieved by matching my new chambray shirt with linen shorts, comfortable sandals and a hat!


Some clothes look very versatile and easy to mix and match in theory but not in real life. I still haven’t figured out what else I can wear with this shorts aside from blue or navy tops.

A fuss-free outfit for dinner was necessary after walking around all day. Something comfortable that deviously looked formal. Do you wonder why I adore this black maxi dress? Pretty effortless to style up!

No comments:

Post a Comment