Friday, February 24, 2012

Loving: Silk Shirts

Many years ago, my uniform consisted of a button down shirt and a pair of jeans. The shirt was baggy and sometimes I would wear a tank top underneath and leave the buttons open, but that was it, really. My uniform for a couple of years! Then my personal style went through some evolution and lots of changes but a great button down shirt still appeals to me.

These days, either because of sheer number of things I have to think of or simply liking the style I’ve seen in a couple of street style websites; I have gone back to wearing a silk button down, a long cami or tank top, a pair of skinny jeans and high heels. Now, this combination looks much better than my old one, I tell ya!

I have assembled a little collection.

So far the only part of my New Year resolutions that I stick to has been the pursuit of quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment