Friday, February 3, 2012

Bag of the week:

Today’s bag is a tote from Coach and my one and only Coach bag. It is a “Coach Ergo Leather Large Tote” and measures 13 1/2"L x 5"W x 12"H; 9" drop handle. The color is a gorgeous chocolate brown in person and the bag fits everything and the kitchen sink! I purchase it 6 years ago and it still looks like new despite a couple of plane rides! For me, aside from the great leather and its delicious color, the major selling point of this bag was its being logo free! I don’t like logos in general and Coach logo (being everywhere, on the arm of everyone, so gauche!) in particular.


This tote is pretty much the only Coach bag I ever bought or am going to buy. Well, maybe one of their vintage Saddle or messenger bags, beautifully aged, beautifully crafted! But definitely none of these huge C stamped canvas you see everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment