Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bag of the week:

This week I am introducing you to my BCBG MAXAZRIA quilted frame bag. This baby can be used as a clutch since the strap is detachable.

It measures as: Bottom Width: 11 12 in, Top Width: 9 12 in, Depth: 3 in, Height: 6 12 in, Handle: 6 12 in.

I have had it for a few years (4? 5?) and still love its unique shape and quirky design. It is modern and old fashioned at the same time. It reminds me very much of the type of handbag a grandmother would carry. But the material and color combination looks totally young and modern. It adds that necessary dose of playfulness to formal and conservative outfits without going overboard. At the same time its ladylike and classic shape lends some respectability to casual outfits, saving them from being too fun!

I love this bag and I get compliment s every time I carry it!


No comments:

Post a Comment