Friday, February 10, 2012

Bag of the Week:

This Barrel satchel from Dooney & Bourke’s Plaid and Patchwork collection is one of my all times favorites.

It measures as L 11” × W 6.5" × H 7.5", shoulder drop 10”.

I’ve had it for six or seven years and I am still in love with it. For the first couple of years, this baby was my main handbag. But these days, I don’t carry it much, only when I want to feel secure and lucky. This bag is my good luck charm and I don’t want it damaged!

This collection was limited edition with a mix of patchwork plaids and a few ladybugs and brand’s full name in loopy script printed all over. There are other plaid collections from Dooney & Bourke which look more conservative and mature. However they don’t have ladybugs on them and as you all know, I love ladybugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment