Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bag of the week:

This week’s bag is my Cynthia Rowley snake print leather tote. The handle is adjustable to a shoulder strap or just a pair of short handhelds. Measures approximately 15.5"H x 14.5" L x 3.5"D, shoulder drop: 9.25".
The most fun thing about this tote is the lining which is a bold zebra print. This bag is quite large but very useful for carrying laptop or a huge stack of notes and papers.

Last year and in the mood for snake print, I decided to buy this bag. I debated buying it for a long time and asked the opinion of a few people. I am glad I didn’t listen to them at the end and went with my gut feeling! This baby has proven its worth and became quite a workhorse. It also goes great with my black patent and snake print flats and my dove gray velvet coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment