Sunday, January 12, 2014

What I liked this week:

-Red jeans. A saturated pure and bright red, a true red. I have to have one. So many outfits I can put together with red jeans… should I tell you the inspiration came from my friends’ toddler.  What? That little girl has excellent taste!
-D’Orsay pumps. Real ones, with no side panels, not even a tiny one! Preferably in red, hot pink and snake skin, but I take all the other colors and finishes too!
-Mimosas. There is something inherently relaxed and Sunday-y in them, you know?! Just order one at brunch and you are transformed to a vacation setting, with beach umbrellas and blue ocean right in front of you. Maybe because I used to order them at my favorite brunch spot overlooking the ocean back in Dana Point, CA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment