Thursday, January 2, 2014

Wardrobe Obsessions:

"If the shoe fits buy it in every color!"


Yes! I have taken this sage advice to the heart and developed a bit of hoarding mentality. When something looks good, is high quality, works well in my wardrobe and becomes a staple, I buy it in multiples and in different colors. It saves time and energy and lots of heartbreak in the long run. (How many times your favorite pair of jeans got ruined and you couldn’t find a replacement which fitted as great as the old one? It is an all too familiar scenario. I prefer to avoid it!)
One of my recent obsessions is leggings/jeggings from Hue. They fit well, look polished and aren’t too thin like jersey leggings or too thick that won’t fit in my boots. They look exactly like jeans from the back and even have back pockets. Currently I am up to five pairs in “go with everything” colors:


I confess to my mad grand plan of obtaining almost every color and wash Hue produces!

No comments:

Post a Comment