Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year thoughts

I didn’t do resolutions last couple of years. I set up goals. You may say it is a play on words but psychologically I find goals more manageable. Considering those goals, I didn’t do that bad. I’ve mostly bought lasting high quality stuff and have been using almost everything I’ve stored in my closet. I have learned a few new skills and improved on some of the old ones. I have tried to respect myself and don’t punish or treat myself badly, however it is a conscious effort and sometimes I slip into old habits. I know there are issues I have to work on long term. The only goal I didn’t meet was less stressing and being more relaxed. My anxiety peaked and become unmanageable last year.
Therefore, for 2014, I start with:
    1-      Treat my anxiety once and for all, whatever it takes!
    2-    Be more mindful, live in present and be happier, and to appreciate small things in life.
    3-   Take better care of myself, physically, mentally and emotionally.

Well, there! Let’s see what happens!
Whatever your resolutions, best of luck and stay strong!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment