Monday, January 6, 2014

Life Style Changes: a healthier approach

Holidays are officially over and life is back to normal, business as usual, ….you know the drill. I have to get back to my routine and apply a bit more restrain since the result of holiday indulgences are showing up.  It also has the added bonus of Arizona’s dry air and ruthless sun. My skin is breaking out and I feel tired waking up. All kind of allergies are flaring up and I start the day with low energy and by four in the afternoon, I am ready for bed. All of this necessitates going back to a healthier life style regime and minding my sensitivities and allergies.
So, I’m back to my gluten-free sugar-free semi Paleo eating habits, loading on lots of moisturizer, exfoliating religiously and getting more active.
Ahh well, holidays are over!

No comments:

Post a Comment