Monday, July 20, 2009

An unstylish day!

It looks like a start of a very bad day when you see your turquoise top doesn't look good on you! What happened really? This top was fine a month ago! I guess the problem is my unflattering unwanted summer tan. And they say everything looks better with a tan! Huh!
I solved the problem by wearing a white tank top instead of turquoise under my white/ turquoise/blue jacket but the damage was done. I’m feeling very unattractive and quite rumbled today!
The jacket in the picture is dowdy but I couldn’t find one that resembles my jacket. Mine is costume made and I don’t feel playing fashion model and taking pictures of myself! My jacket has a white background with blue watercolor patterns. Also my metallic wedge is silver and gold so the silver tote goes really well with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment