Saturday, April 5, 2014

What I liked...

... this week recently:
-Jumpsuits! Yes, I am as surprised as you! I could have sworn they don’t look good on me… but apparently it’s all in the fit. The longer full length ones with wider legs are especially flattering. Worth a try, don’t you think?!
-Light blue satchel bags. Not that I’m going to buy one before I find my perfect white bag. But there is no harm in looking… right? It would go with so many outfits: jeans, faded denim, chambray, all white outfits, cream or tan outfits…. So so many! (from top to bottom: Loewe Amazona, Alexander Wang, Rebecca Minkoff)
-Lemon bars. Thin crust, creamy texture, not too sweet, what’s not to like? My current favorites are Meyer lemon bars from Starbucks. They go great with a cup of hot chocolate!



No comments:

Post a Comment