Friday, April 4, 2014

A better closet

My closet has mood swings, from extremely organized to a total mess and it could happen any time! Despite the fact that my current closet is almost twice the size of my CA one, organization and order haven’t found their place yet. Heaps of clothes on the floor and jumble of bags and belts is a common problem. Since we are currently renting, I can’t make any major changes to better use the space but I can make cosmetic improvements. To make the closet somewhere I want to spend time in and actually do some organizing, I had to make it appealing. And that was when I thought of putting a diffuser in the room. The reed diffuser with its pretty jar is so small, you won’t see it easily but the calming scent of lavender when I open the door has made entering my closet a pleasure that I actually look forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment