Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Holy Grail of Style: White bag

For the last two and half years I’ve been looking for the perfect white bag. I want a satchel or a top handle one, of a medium size, with detachable shoulder strap and I want it in pure bright white. Is that too much to ask? Seriously?! But apparently yes! Whatever I’ve found is lacking something, no shoulder strap, too big totes or tiny crossbodies, and don’t start me on color… almost nothing in pure white!
Michael Kors has one style in perfect everything except color, either black and white mix or a creamy off white. Ralph Lauren has one but without shoulder strap. Kate Spade’s is again off white. And Mark Jacob’s is too big and the top handle is too stiff it was hurting my shoulder when I tried it on.
Where is my perfect bag? Why can’t I find it? I am becoming desperate… help!

No comments:

Post a Comment