Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Wardrobe obsessions: White tops

Hi, my name is Aradia and I’m addicted to white tops. A severe serious chronic addiction which started in my naïve pre-teen years and continues still. I am undiscriminating in my drug of choice: shells, tank tops, tees, shirts, blouses ….and button downs…. Ooh, especially button downs… how do I love thee! All whites are welcome: optical, ivory, winter white, eggshell, bone,… All styles are good: short sleeved, long sleeved, sleeveless, round collar, Henley, crew neck, peter pan, V-neck, variety is the spice of life! The material is irrelevant as long as it’s soft and breathable: silk, cotton, linen, modal, rayon, merino wool, cashmere, lace… I take it all! And still, despite tens of white tops I own, I am looking for that perfect one… the one to rule them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment