Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bag of the month:

Well, yes, dreams do come true. As I told you before I was on quest to find the perfect black satchel. I did found it (at an amazingly low price) a couple of months ago. I have been happily carrying it around every day for the last two months. It was my birthday present to myself and I was fortunate to find it!

World, I like you to meet my Eli Tahari Convertible Satchel. This beauty is made of black pebble textured leather and measures: W 12.5”, H 9”, D 6”. It has short handles with 5” drop and a long cross-body detachable strap.


The bag has little flap covering an outside pocket. On the inside there is a zippered pocket and two cellphone holder additional pockets. It is well constructed and has the delicate feminine details of all Tahari designs, the reason I like this brand. I own a couple of pairs of shoes and a few article of clothing from Tahari and I’ve been very happy with my purchases. I am glad this bag didn’t disappoint either.
It is absolutely perfect for me as I use it for any outing whenever I don’t have to bring my laptop. It fits all my essentials plus a sweater or two (well, even my leather jacket!). I am so in love with it, I haven’t look at any other bag. Those who know me, know it is a big commitment on my part. Like I’ve married this bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment