Monday, October 29, 2012

Tee talk

I am not a big fan of T-shirts. It’s mostly the overly casual feel of them and I always associate them with sleepwear! Also am not a fan of messages and writings on clothing or of crazy pictures and patterns. Therefore, whenever I wear a t-shirt it is plain (or striped) and black or navy. White ones usually don’t look crisp and gray ones remind me of gym-wear!

Finding a shapely tee with the right neckline is a whole new dilemma. The fabric should be crisp and not faded, the fit should be just right, the colors should be intense… yeah, so many things to consider! Crew necks don’t look good on me, some V-necks are cut too low. Scoop-necks are not very useful in my wardrobe.  So when I found J.Crew’sPainter boatneck tees, I was in heaven. The cut is wonderful, the quality is fabulous and the neckline is Juuust Right! If you want to go for a more economic option, consider Artist boatneck tees from J. Crew Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment