Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Teaching adventure

This is how I dressed to teach tonight. I thought I looked good and comfortable and had the right mix of formal and casual. Navy for authority, blazer to make it formal, jeans because it was a night class.


 Then I was criticized for wearing jeans! How could people who wear ill-fitting polyester suits and ratty slacks, dare to question my sense of style? Apparently jeans are jeans, regardless of their dark wash or fabulous fit or the fact that they cost more than those polyester suits! That was my lesson for tonight! My mentor said “I don’t want you to become a fashion pallet, but you have to dress up”!!! Was I dressed down compare to her embroidered cardigan, faded black pants and floral top? OMG, the gall of that woman! I feel so insulted!
Am I whining? Did I just O.M.G-ed you? Shoot me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment