Friday, October 26, 2012

Double the pattern

A very busy outfit for a very busy day*. I am not comfortable with patterns but I fell in love with this top back in June. I waited for it to go on sale and I snatched it up (finally, finally mine!) in September. I have paired it with solids from faded jeans to olive cargo skirts. However I wanted to wear my last year skirt, so I matched it with the top. It looked too busy to me the whole day but after 3-4 people complimented the outfit (assuming it is a dress and not two separate pieces), I decided to stop worrying and just go with it!


* Running errand, submitting documents, finishing presentations, going to three different offices across the campus, visiting with friends and taking the time to have a relaxing cup of tea, preparing to move my office (lots of junk to pack!), then going on a quick shopping trip, another meeting and finally dinner. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment