Thursday, May 31, 2012

Found it!


I have been looking for the right (OK, perfect) pair of basic flat sandals for as long as I can remember. I even talked about it once here. I left my last pair of worn out flat sandals (metallic from Nine West) in our hotel room in Bahamas back in September. Sun, sand and salt water are murderers, I tell you! So, I have been becoming extremely anxious this spring: “what if I can’t find the right pair of flat sandals? I have nothing to wear!” But my search finally beard fruit and my prayers were answered, back in March when I found this pair of cognac Naya Sister sandals. I’ve been wearing it almost exclusively this last couple of months. The leather is gorgeous and soft, the straps adjustable and the shoes absolutely comfortable.
Now, there is that rule to live by: “If the shoe fits, buy it in very color.” You know me, I am a sucker for rules, therefore; I’m ordering a pair in Pewter too!


No comments:

Post a Comment