Friday, April 9, 2010

What I liked this week:

Last Saturday, my friend and I went for some necessary window shopping/girl time and I kept seeing pretty blush colored tops and dresses everywhere. My obsession continued through out this week as well. So here is what I’m dreaming about:



am looking for tan Flat sandals I can wear with my white jeans or olive cargo pants. I don’t like tong ones that look like fancied up flip-flops. I want something like these babies:



..and finally the Brittany Murphy’s costumes in the movie “The Ramen girl”. So urban, so comfy, so chic! I am so totally in love.



Later: I am sorry! As much as I looked, I couldn’t find any production pictures online (or any high quality pictures of the costumes, for that matter). You better go watch the full length movie!

2 comments:

  1. Peach is the best color in my opinion!!

    Maggie
    MYBREAKFASTBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!
    It is so springy, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete