Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bag of the Month:


This tote has been my constant companion and daily bag for the last couple of months. This girl is nothing fancy. It came as a free gift with my perfume purchase from Givenchy about 10-11 years ago. It is made of 100% PVC, measures W 16”, H 11”, D6” with a shoulder drop of 14”. It has an outside front pocket and an outside side pocket and a zipper top. It is a bit shiny and as to be expected cheap looking! Even Givechy’s logo in front looks kind of fake!
But it has saved my life and shoulder from pain countless time these past 11 years or so, therefore it needs some appreciation.
This poor baby is an absolute slave! I had taken it on international flights, day long seminars and conferences. I have used it as a substitute gym bag at times and have filled it by books to the brim other times. These days, it contains my laptop, a stack of 15-20 papers I’m reading, my daily essentials (wallet, cardholder, 2 key chains, makeup, sunglasses, cellphone), an agenda, pencil pouch, my calculator, a cardigan, a bag of 100 calorie cookies and a couple of chocolate bars. Believe me when I say there is still room left for the kitchen sink!
My cheapo PVC tote, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment