Friday, June 1, 2012

Red Dress

I love red, almost every shade of it from coral and tangerine to cranberry and oxblood and bordeaux… which by the way are going to be huge this coming fall.
For whatever reason I keep having problems with my red dresses. Not one is perfect! My maxi is too revealing and makes me look ten pounds heavier. My color blocked dress has a plunging neckline, is a bit short, made of synthetic material and looks to formal for everyday wear. I had an old cotton shirt dress with middy hemline which was a disaster (no pictures available, thank goodness!).


Now I am pinning all my hopes on this one. It is 100% cotton and is lined with cotton. The color is darker, more crimson (or maybe chili pepper) in person than in the picture. The style is semi-shirtdress, which I like. The length is just above the knees (perfect!). It has cost me an extra $20 so far (a day after I received it, it went on sale!). Let’s hope the cost per wear will make up for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment