Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bag of the Month:

This month’s contestant is my Kelsi Dagger New York (KDNY) Leopard satchel bag. It is made of black leather with a leopard print calf hair flap. It has a top handle and a detachable leather and chain shoulder strap. It measures W 12”, H 11”, D 5” with a cross body strap of 46”.

(Sorry! I couldn't find a high quality picture online.)

It can hold all the stuff I tote to school with me including my laptop. The huge bonus is the back/outside pocket where I usually stuff my keys and cell phone, a lipstick and a little mirror. Very handy indeed!

I have been looking everywhere for a leopard print handbag for the last 2 years (evidence here and here). Last October (2011), I was so ready to shell out a ginormous amount of money for the Banana Republic Mad Men collection version or the Michael Kors’s one. But lo and behold, I found the KDNY version and liked it so much the better and the price was just right! You agree, mine is much prettier also, don’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment