Saturday, July 16, 2011

What I loved this week:

Ugly Betty! I’d watched the first three seasons but not the fourth season, so this week I spend 2 days watching the final season’s episodes back to back. I knew it! They couldn’t resist performing a mini makeover on Betty regardless of all the talk about the inner beauty. And her clothes were not as loud or mismatched as the seasons 1-3.

Leopard print handbags. I know it was a big trend last fall but I couldn’t find my perfect bag then. I’m still looking! There is always something wrong with those I see: small spots, too large spots, gaudy colors, too big, too expensive… you know what I mean, don’t you?

Neutral make up. And by that I mean bronze and taupe and brown colors. Since I changed my hair color to medium brown I’ve been experimenting with brown and gold and bronze. I’m liking them more and more especially if I can add a little green or purple to it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment