Saturday, April 28, 2012

What I loved this week:


Cat eye sunglasses. Yes, it’s all the rage but I took the madness one step farther and am looking for colored frames. All my previous glasses have dark frames, brownish or black. A light colored frame is a new experience for me!

Skinny khakis. Since I won’t wear colored jeans, adding a neutral one in ever popular and classic shade would be a good idea. Only problem? Finding the one that fits me perfectly.

Le sport sac cosmetic pouches. I’d given up on using pouches for my makeup. My bags get too heavy and my shoulder hurts! As a result I have simplified my carry on makeup to a lipstick, a tiny mirror, a lip balm or lip stain and an antibacterial hand gel. That’s it really! But I saw these colorful pouches and I want them (even if I have no use for them)!


No comments:

Post a Comment