Monday, December 28, 2009

Bag a Bargain!

Prelude:
It has been almost a year that I’ve started this weblog and been posting for past six months. I feel like the weblog has past its trail period and is ready for some rock and roll!
So in next few weeks some exciting changes are going to happen here!
The first new addition is having fashion illustrations. I used to be a pretty good illustrator but hadn’t had the opportunity to do any drawing in recent years. It is one of those skills that are called “Use it or Lose it!” therefore I am going to use it!

Now the important stuff:
I don’t know how you did on your bargaining this weekend but I got lucky and bagged (haahaa!) a Lucky Brand dark cognac color handbag for half the retail price! Yooohooo!
Here is my new baby in all its illustrated glory:




It is a little larger than what I had in mind but the leather is gorgeous. I don’t like the lining fabric which has a very flowery pattern. As the bags’ lining is usually important to me (I’m the one looking at it every time I open the bag) I’m not so sure about keeping this bag. But should I return such a great bargain because I don’t like the lining? Very hard decision!

3 comments:

  1. Great drawing... and I'm sure the "real" bag is even greater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does it smell???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadine,Thanks! It is!

    Solmaz, It smelled good and leathery for the first week but now that I’m using it the leather smell is getting less!

    ReplyDelete