Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cat Walks!

Leopard print was a major trend this summer and fall. My silk sheath dress was a lucky find at a half-price sale in Ann Taylor in April. Strange how I hadn’t wore it the whole summer. I have thought it too dressy for school and not dressy enough for night parties, I guess!
Anyway, today for a late lunch in honor of a friend’s birthday, my darling leopard dress finally got her moment of glory!
I matched it with my dark purple ruffled jacket and gray ombre pumps and was warm and cozy the whole evening!



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I bet that was smokin'! I love that dress - I bet you could wear it with skinny jeans and a boyfriend jacket to make it daytime appropriate.

    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I like your book blog too.

    Cheers,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have to find ways to wear this dress more. If not, what was the point of scoring a great bargain?!
    Thanks for stopping by and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete