Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ah, regrets!

I wasn’t in the mood to be creative today so got a previous outfit and tried to revamp it which ended up with me ruining a good thing! Remember my Amazing Purple outfit? Ok, the picture for the sweater-dress inspired (huh!!) me to wear a long-sleeved button down under the sweater-dress instead of my soft nice purple tunic. The shirt I wore was in this purple with shimmering blue undertone. So I repeated the blue with a navy belt. The whole time in the class, in seminar and while helping our group dean move his office and then celebrating his birthday with pizzas, I was self-conscious of my bad outfit. Although others were saying my outfit is too cool for school (again!). I guess this time it wasn't a compliment!

Where I went wrong:
- The stiff fabric under the medium thickness of sweater-dress was uncomfortable and the shirt was riding up constantly and needed adjustments!
- The colors of shirt and dress were very similar and instead of having this cool layered look, I achieved the look of an untidy badly cut one piece dress!
- In general it wasn’t a good day!

2 comments: