Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hot pink and indigo

A combination that is eye-catching and addictive. I’d paired my navy shirtdress with pink accessories before, so with no new inspiration, it was easy to pair pink with my darling indigo chambray dress as well. I was happy with the results, don’t know about you.


This outfit would have been perfect with a hot pink handbag, wouldn’t it? I did find one (a really inexpensive vegan version which was environmental friendly and made from recycled material) but a discussion with my better half stopped me from buying it. It went like this:
Me: ooh, look! I really need a hot pink bag.
BH: this bag is nothing special. Do you really need it?
Me: but it’s pink and I don’t have a pink bag.
BH: do you have to have a specific bag for each one of your outfits?
Me: uhhhh… (putting the bag down)
Which as you can see left me to improvise!

No comments:

Post a Comment