Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Holy Grail of Style: Light Chambray Shirt

Chambray shirts are something that I have almost no luck in finding the perfect one for me although millions of them are available in stores, anywhere from Target to Old Navy, forever 21 to J.Crew to Bloomingdales. The problem is my requirements. I want something in a light wash which is not too blue or to faded and with no pocket flaps. Finding a shirt with the right placement of pockets is hard. Also I want mine in a relatively thin and un-bulky fabric since I want to be able to layer a thin cardigan or sweater over it. Most importantly I don’t want to spend a fortune on it (ideally below a $100!).
That is why I have been looking for my ideal light chambray shirt for four years now. I have narrowed it down to these from my go-to stores: Mango, Anthropologie and J.Crew. 


The next step is getting the feel for the fabrics and trying them on in store, one by one, to see which one is the fairest of them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment