Sunday, June 27, 2010

What I loved this week:

..my new Cover Girl eye shadow duo: Smokin’ Shadow Blast. You get two eye shadows and can layer them or go with one single color. It is soft and creamy and easy to slide. Just don’t over do it because it tends to gather in the crease of your lid.
I got the 805 Silver Sky.



…white jeans. I have been wearing them every day. I have one skinny pair and one with wider legs and love them both. This summer they have become my staples somehow, worn with floral tunics, inky blue tops or stripes, with jacket and tank tops, …


…my occasional depression! I finally got used to these periods of being low and blue. I’m accepting them as my body’s signal to slow down and relax after a period of high stress and lots of activity. I’m learning to enjoy them, spend time on myself, day dream and plan, … and definitely go shopping and read lots of books!

No comments:

Post a Comment