Monday, June 7, 2010

Going Blue

I become enamored with nautical theme every summer. I have an ever expanding collection of blues and whites and stripes. This seasonal nautical-mania has been fanned by all the cute pieces available in stores this summer.
However I bought this dress last October and afterward start to have doubts. Is it out of style? Is the skirt too flow-y and teenage-y? Does it make me look wide?
But today’s nice summery afternoon was a great excuse to match this dress with a white jacket for the first time and head to the library. Anyhow, no one is too fashion conscious at the library, right?!
I was feeling very happy with my look and totally weather appreciate until around 8:00pm when I left the library to go to dinner. I was shivering in my BCBG espadrilles and cursing the sudden change in the weather. So cloudy, so chilly, so freezing! Where did my nice sunny afternoon go?


No comments:

Post a Comment