Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What you pack for a month trip

… to visit your parents?
Let’s start with colors. I chose gray and white and navy as my basic neutral ones mainly because I’m going to live in my jeans and I have a couple in each color!
For accent colors I’m going with turquoise (because it is trendy this year!), purple (I’m in love!), ivory and cream (can’t live without them!).
I’m packing:
5 blazers, 2 trench coat, about 10 scarves, 3 skirts, 6 pair of jeans, 3 dresses, 4 cardigans, 7 blouses/dressy tops, 6 tank tops, 3 pair of shoes, 3 handbags and almost my whole collection of necklaces and earrings…
and for casual home-wear, 2 pair of yoga pants and 5 tees/tops.
Plus 2 set of pajamas and make-up and skin care and ….


Do you think all these plus all the gifts for my family are going to fit inside one 35 pounds suitcase?
Wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment