Friday, April 16, 2010

How to Pack… (The sequel!)

You’ve guessed right! It didn’t work out! God bless Emirates airlines for allowing two 50 pounds luggage and a carry-on which I am taking advantage to the full! Huh! Me, traveling light? What a joke!

Last year I enjoyed my total of 12 hours transit in Moscow airport, people watching. I liked how all the locals were wearing stylish coats and boots. That observation fuelled my passion for trenches and coats this last winter. I added a few stylish long coats to my wardrobe and was very happy with the results.
This time around I’ll be staying in Dubai airport for a few hours. Let’s see what I’m going to learn.

For farther posts I plan to take you shopping wherever I go, internet speed permeating.
So keep tuned and let’s see where the life takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment