Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back on track!

The only upside of being sick with flu was dropping a couple of pounds. I was feeling pretty good about myself until I spent an afternoon organizing my spring wardrobe and dontcha guess? Some of my last year dresses and skirts are snugger than what they should be. All those afternoon snacks of cake and cookie are showing their effects finally!
To fit inside my skinny white jeans without a muffin top, I’m drawing battle plans.
Here are some of the high notes:
-Stop eating cake and pastry and cookies.
-Cut my portions of bread and rice in half.
-Stop snacking on chocolate spreads and instead take one square of dark chocolate daily.
-Instead of snacking icecream bars every night, drink a cup of vegetable juice.
-Incorporate more vegetable in my diet.
-Start doing Yoga again.
-Walk or hick for 3-4 hours every week.
I know these look pretty low key to some people but I know my offenders and weaknesses. I love sweets and cakes and bread. So limiting my carbohydrates intake should have high impact. Despite lack of exercise, my life style is pretty healthy, no bad habits, no alcohol or soda, no processed meat or ready-made foods or fast foods, no processed cheese… I just have a very sweet tooth and a weakness for creamy desserts.
So let’s see how these few strategy will work out. I keep you posted!





No comments:

Post a Comment