Monday, September 21, 2009

Summer or Fall, which is which?!

The weather is confusing. You check the temperature and it is 86 but when you dress accordingly and go out it is windy and a little chilly. So you get to shiver walking around and bake in your car! What a nice day!



On a positive note (or not so positive one for my credit card!) I finally gave to temptation and went to target to check their Anna Sui’s collection. It was a disappointment after all the talk and the advertisement really! I only liked these two pieces. But the skirt was too short for any self respecting woman to sit in and the tee wasn’t worth the price!



But my dear faithful Merona brand didn’t disappoint. Check out my new purchases and I’m thinking of getting the skirt in wine/purple too! Also the hat is more green than blue!

3 comments:

  1. hey dangling earings, I like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    How do you like my new hat?! When I put it on I look like mischievous schoolboys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the other hat better, (I dont know what it is called, Modern version of baba karam kolah????). I should see you on this one.

    ReplyDelete